- High Fives released and updated!I let this blog get a little cold over the holidays, but here's an announcement: I got High Fives released! At the beginning of 2015, I promised myself that I'd make enough time to release High Fives before the end of the year, and I was able to... click here to read the rest of this post.
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2016
- Level 20 completed, plus vacation and stuff...I'm on vacation, so this is going to be just a quick update. When I resumed development on this game earlier this year, I promised myself I'd get it released before the end of the year. It looks like I'll be keeping that promise, as I hit the mi... click here to read the rest of this post.
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015
- More levels, leaderboards, and achievements added.I've now finished up work on level 15 in High Fives, as well as added more achievements and leaderboards to the game. Previously, I had only a single "overall" leaderboard that tracked the highest score earned across all levels, but I decided th... click here to read the rest of this post.
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2015
- I need more levels!I've built and play-tested a couple more levels for High Fives, which puts the game at 13 levels so far. 20 is the magic number I'm looking for to release the game, so I'm edging ever closer. Here's a screen shot of the latest level. click here to read the rest of this post.
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- First Blog Post!I decided to create this blog in order to record my thoughts, track progress, and generally comminicate with the players of my games about where things are at on the development side of things. So, without further adeau... High Fives is in a pre... click here to read the rest of this post.
Posted: Monday, November 09, 2015